Cost of corporate membership: €1250
Lansdowne Rugby Club is located in the heart of Dublin 4 in the grounds of the new Lansdowne Stadium. Because of its central location and its long association with the international stadium at Lansdowne Road (itself the oldest international stadium in the world), Lansdowne is the best known Irish rugby club, both at home and abroad.
Steeped in The History and Atmosphere of this great club, two purpose built function rooms have been designed to create a unique venue. These vary in range from Corporate Functions for Rugby Internationals, Soccer Internationals, Concerts, Weddings, Product Launches, Trade Shows, Business Conferences, Social Meetings, Summer BBQ’s, Themed Party Nights, Cocktail Parties, Race Nights and of course Christmas Parties.
Supported by two fully independent banqueting kitchens, our aim is to set a standard of excellence to match even the most discerning of expectations. “We aim to provide a service to suit your individual needs and our management and staff will ensure your time with us will be an enjoyable and memorable experience!”
Corporate Membership includes the following benefits:
- Annual pavilion membership to Me club for two people nominated by the comPong.
- Full access. the C tub, Members Bar and facilities in general for the company’s nominated members and their signed in guests during intemational match days and any other day.
- Priority access. International match day tickets.
- Inclusion in the Lansdowne Football Club digital Business Directory for general marketing of the Company’s business to the members and wider databases.
- Website advertisement in the Lansdowne Football Clubis Corporate Members section.
- One complimentary rental of the acility for the scheduling of a private function or event each year. ibis would exclude thew, but would include the Zurich Room, Members Bar, or facilities in general.
- Free pitch side access to watch all home AIL games, including any AIL games scheduled in the ANN…um.
- A complimentary hospitality table f or 10 people including lunch in T. Zuncla Room at an AIL home game of your choice subject to availability.